Did you know that you can download Pluralsight videos and courses?
You can use Pluralsight app to save its online courses on your mobile device.
I have written this post to tell you how to download Pluralsight videos and courses. In this post, you will find the steps to install and use Pluralsight mobile apps for Windows, Android, and iOS.
I believe downloading and offline viewing feature is a must for any good eLearning platform. It not only gives you freedom to watch videos on the go but gives you a platform for regular and continuous study.
This post will be useful for you if you have already taken Pluralsight’s subscription (internal link). If you have not, I would suggest you to take it immediately. Pluralsight provides many inherent advantages (internal link) and its membership will boost your learning. You can start using Pluralsight with a free trial (internal link). Furthermore, its subscription cost (internal link) is extremely low.
How To Download Pluralsight Videos?
There is a lot of confusion regarding downloading the Pluralsight course.
First of all, to enjoy this service, you need to be a paid member of Pluralsight. To do this, you need to log in with Pluralsight Login Id & Password.
You can download up to 30 Courses to view them offline. You can enjoy learning even when you do not have access to wi-fi or cellular data. This will help in creating a better focus as other notifications from apps connected to the data would be blocked.
5 Steps To Download Pluralsight Course Lectures
Step I: – Take the Pluralsight subscription.
Step II: – Download the app or open the Pluralsight website if using the desktop.
Step lll: – Login to your account.
Step IV: – Once logged in find the course you wish to download.
Step V: – Click the save button located next to the course selected.
And you’re all done!
Pluralsight Course Download On Mobile
Pluralsight does provide an option to download courses on Mobile apps. There are plenty of options for mobile applications.
You can use any of the platforms which you find suitable. But downloading modules and courses is easier on mobile phones or tablets.
Download Videos Using Pluralsight Desktop App
Pluralsight also provides Desktop Applications for Offline Viewing. Here is the list of all those applications: –
So, you can try the desktop applications.
- Pluralsight offline applications don’t support Linux. You can watch recorded videos natively on a browser.
You can also check GitHub for more information.
- Pluralsight does not support all browsers to download the videos. The browsers supported are as follows: –
- Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
Pluralsight doesn’t support – Opera Browser.
Top 5 Benefits To Save Pluralsight Courses
There are many reasons why you should save Pluralsight Videos.
- Watch Lectures Anytime – Downloading tutorials from Pluralsight help you to learn at any time of the day. You can watch video lectures at your own convenience. Just take out your learning device (Mobile, Laptop or Desktop) and you’ll be good to go.
- Watch without Network Coverage – There might be times when there is no network reception or poor quality coverage. So, saving Pluralsight videos would assist you in making your learning convenient for you. You can enjoy learning without being connected.
- Save Cellular Data– In some countries, cellular data could be very costly as compared to Wi-Fi connection. In this case, downloading Pluralsight video could be good. You can save a significant amount of cellular data by downloading videos on Wi-Fi. This could specially prove to be beneficial if you like to study while on the move so as to utilize your time productively.
- Watch Videos Anywhere – By downloading videos, you can learn anywhere. You can learn while commuting, while waiting for someone, in a car or maybe in the garden. This removes a lot of hustle & tension. Your daily travelling time could be optimally utilized by learning and studying courses.
- Increase Your Focus – When disconnected & watching videos offline you can boost your focus. Being disconnected or being offline blocks unwanted notification from social media and such. This really helps boost focus in my experience.
After reading the article you must have gained an idea on how to download videos from Pluralsight.
Pluralsight uses some of the advanced features like – AI (Artificial Intelligence), Machine Learning, etc. to keep track of their learners. You could enjoy learning from Pluralsight.
Simply download the videos by following the steps and learn on the move.
Over To You
Let me know in the comments below whether the download option has made it easier for you to learn.