Often confused on Excel Course on Udemy. Udemy has tons of course on excel. This might make you wonder which are the best excel course on Udemy. At this time of writing, there are close to 1900 Excel Course on Udemy. This is just a huge amount. So, I came up with this post to show you the Top Excel Course on Udemy.
Udemy is an ocean of online courses. This makes really find a course really difficult. You must be able to find a course which suits your style. Let’s say you are slow learner & the course instructors is a very fast pacer. Then, in that case, you don’t want to buy the course.
Let’s take another Example – You are a Beginner, you want your course to be a fit for a beginner. If you mistakenly choose a course for an expert then it wouldn’t be good for you. You surely want to avoid these cases. You need to select a best-suited course for yourself.
Application Of Excel
There are just a lot of places where you can use & apply Excel. Let’s see a few of them: –
1. Calculation – Excel has made Calculation very simple. You just need to put the data & you are good to go.
2. Accounting – When it comes to accounting, Excel could one of the best options. You can do pretty much everything in excel from accounting view. You can do Budgeting, Expense Tracking, Financial Reports. Excel has handled all of them.
3. Inventory Tracking – You can manage & track your inventory by excel. Tracking Inventory is a headache. But excel has handled it with ease.
4. Making Schedules – Excel has made Scheduling very simple & easy to use. You can put your data & organize accordingly.
5. Goal & Planning – Just take out the calendar & you can set the goal. You can even plan for days, months & even years.
6. Get Things Done – Excel has made checking of the things very simple. You can easily create a checklist of to-do things.
7. CRM – Need a light-weight CRM to say the top of mind for your customer. You can do it in Excel.
8. Mailing List – You can easily create a mailing list in Excel. Just keep your customer engaged.
9. Strategy – You can create a strategic plan for your company or yourself. This could be very handy when it comes to making a strategy. You can figure out which is working for you or not.
10. Security – you can protect your file by password protection. This enhances your safety of files while transferring.
There are tons of other Applications. The list above is just a few of them. So, you can see a whole lot of benefits of excel.
Best Excel Course on Udemy
Here is the list of Best Excel Courses on Udemy.
With all being said, let’s see the career scope of excel?
There are many scopes to excel. New & new doors are opening for Excel. But if you want to get into the field of Excel, you need to be Master in that.
Let’s see some of the career fields for Excel.
1. Data Analyst
2. Metrics and Analytics Specialist
3. MIS Executive
4. Financial Analyst
5. Market Research Analyst
6. Big Data Engineer
7. Big Data Analytics Architect
8. Big Data Solution Architect and more
This is just a few career scopes. There would be many more new fields to come in the future.
Learning excel is one of the best things to do. Udemy provides one of the cheapest solutions for that. I must say Excel has manifold uses in Professional life. You could be a better employee by learning excel. But to master Excel to need to practice a lot. You need to have a good analytical skill to master Excel. If you could master these skills, the world is waiting for you.